Veterinary Hospital (near Neil and West Twelfth Avenue)
The Veterinary Hospital was located near the northwest corner of Neil and West Twelfth Avenues on the site of the current Botany and Zoology Building (Jennings Hall) (014) on the Ohio State University campus. Architect: F. W. Fay. The hospital was later remodeled for agricultural engineering (1910).
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, Old Veterinary Hospital, Old Veterinary Clinic, Farm Mechanics Lab, institutional structures, health and welfare facilities. Herrick Archives number H 119. University Image # X 2359.