North and Central America->United States->Ohio->Franklin (county)->Columbus
Swamp College School is shown here as Herrick Archives number H 328. It was located on the south side of McCoy Road. This was a one-room brick school building. Investigation of this building was halted when it was realized the property was sold at auction in 1922. This was more than six years prior to the acquisition of the golf course land. This property was therefore not officially part of The Ohio State University property.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional structures, school buildings, University Golf Course.