Student Services Building (Enarson Hall)

  • Caption
    View of Exterior (East side of building)
Related person
George S. Mills (architect)
1909-1911 (creation);1912-1914 (first addition- vault/icing platform);1917 (second addition- dining room, refrigeration & storage rooms);1918 (third addition- temporary kitchen);1921 (temporary kitchen demolished);1921 (fourth addition- permanent kitchen);1938 (fifth addition);1940-1943 (sixth addition);1953 (seventh addition- Student Health Services)
North and Central America->United States->Ohio->Franklin (county)->Columbus
Built as the Student Services Building, it is also known as the Ohio Union and Enarson Hall. It is located at 154 West 12th Avenue on the Ohio State University campus. Its name changed to "Enarson Hall" in 1986.
The architect for the original building was George S. Mills and the general contractor was George A. Abernathy.
1900s (1900 - 1909)
1910s (1910 - 1919)
1920s (1920 - 1929)
1930s (1930 - 1939)
1940s (1940 - 1949)
1950s (1950 - 1959)
wood frame