Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189 Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkSmall Animal Building, The Ohio State University 
The Small Animal Building is Herrick Archives Building Number 081. It was located at 2390 Fyffe Road (now Fred Taylor Drive) on The Ohio State University campus. The architect was Joseph N. Bradford and the general contractor was George W. Timmons. This structure was completed in early 1929, and was also known as the Dog Quarters or Small Animal House.
Although written off as demolished in 1965-66, the building was still in existence as late as 1984. This site overlaps with the present location of the Woody Hayes Athletic Center.