This building is located at 684 South Third Street in German Village, Columbus, Ohio. The congregation was established in 1865 and the building was completed in 1868, with the spire not completed until 1893. The building was erected using the Gothic Revival style using both brick and limestone detailing with buttresses along the walls, front corners, and bell tower corners.
Keywords: Religious symbols, pews, arches, altar.
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE) Gothic Revival
Architecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 219.