The Poultry Breeding Houses are Herrick Archives Numbers 240/41. They were located at 2171 and 2175 North Fyffe Road on the Ohio State University campus. In 1938, the Board of Trustees approved plans prepared by Howard Dwight Smith, University Architect, for the relocation of the Poultry Plant as a Works Program Administration (WPA) project. These buildings were part of Poultry Plant No. 3, and were completed at the same time as the construction of the Poultry Administration Building (Herrick Archives Number 068).
This diagram shows gives the Herrick Archives Numbers for the buildings that were relocated to comprise the final structure.