Plumb Hall

Plumb Hall is shown here as Herrick Building 066. Located at 2027 Coffey Road on The Ohio State University campus, it was officially named "Plumb Hall" in honor of Charles Summer Plumb. An alternate name is the Animal Husbandry Building. Plans and related documents were prepared by Joseph N. Bradford. The general contractor was D.W. McGrath & Sons. It was completed in late 1925 and first occupied in the beginning of January 1926.
1920s (1920 - 1929)
1950s (1950 - 1959)