North and Central America->United States->Ohio->Knox (county)->Gambier
Old Kenyon is a dormitory on the Kenyon College campus.
Old Kenyon is where it all started. With its proud spires and massive stone walls (four feet thick at the base), Old Kenyon dates from the era of the College's founding. It was, in fact, the school's first permanent building, constructed between 1827 and 1829. For most of its history, it has been a residence hall—and a particularly popular one, because of its historic character and its central location at the southern end of Middle Path, near many of the College's major classroom buildings. Today Old Kenyon houses independent students, as well as members of the fraternity Alpha Delta Phi and a coed group, the Peeps o' Kenyon. -- Reference
Keywords: Institutional buildings, school buildings, residential structures, housing, group dwellings, Ohio, Knox County, United States, complexes, outdoor spaces, walkway, paths. Submitted by Natalie Martinez.