The Neil-17th Building is shown here as Herrick Archives Building number 93. The building was located at 1949 Neil Avenue on the corner of Neil and 17th Avenues on The Ohio State University campus. It was initially occupied by the departments of veterinary medicine and bacteriology.
The general contractor was: James Westwater & Co. The architect was: Joseph N. Bradford.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, institutional buildings, Herrick Archives building number 093. University Archives folder 55.