Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189 Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkMachinery Shed, University Golf Course 
Machinery Shed is shown here as Herrick Archives number H 325 (lower right). It was located at 3605 Tremont Road on the Ohio State University campus. This building was used as an all-purpose building and later served as temporary quarters for golf pros and caddies until 1939.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, institutional buildings, drawings.