Larkins Hall, The Ohio State University

Related person
Howard Dwight Smith (architect)
Original building: 1930-1931; 1st addition 1939; 2nd addition 1975; demolished 2005
Larkins Hall was located at 337 W 17th Avenue. It was shown here as Herrick building number 346. The building was officially named "Richard C. Larkins Hall" on June 4, 1976 by Board of Trustees. The architect for the original building was Howard Dwight Smith and the general contractor was Boyajohn & Barr. Larkins Hall was demolished to build the RPAC facility. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, recreation buildings, sports facilities.
1930s (1930 - 1939)
1970s (1970 - 1979)