The original design was by Constant d'Ivry in 1764. Construction stopped nearly as soon as it began. Couture restarted the project in 1777, but was interrupted during the Revolution. It was finished in 1806 by Vignon.
Keywords: France, Ville-de-Paris, ceremonial and/or relgious structures, views. Submitted by Jason Dembski.
18th Century (1700 - 1799 CE) 19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE)