acquired by purchase: 1914; demolished: date unknown
Shown here is Herrick Archives Number H 949. It is located at 2101 Kenny Road. The Hansberger House and property passed to the University by Henry and Ida E. Hansberger. The property included an "old frame house," a "new barn," a chicken house, and three sheds.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, The Ohio State University, Carmack Road, drawings.