Original building: 1958; First addition: 1965-1967; Second addition: 1965; Third addition: 1984
The William Lloyd Evans Lab of Chemistry is located at 88 West 18th Avenue. It is shown here as Herrick ID: 150. This building was officially named "William Lloyd Evans Laboratory of Chemistry" in 1959. It was constructed using a reinforced concrete frame with brick exterior. It had a basement and five stories.
Architects for Original Building: Benham, Richards, and Armstrong
General contractor for Original: Robert Setterlin and Sons Co.
1950s (1950 - 1959) 1960s (1960 - 1969)
construction (concrete masonry stone or earth) brick concrete