North and Central America->United States->Ohio->Franklin (county)->Columbus
The engine house station #10 is the oldest active firehouse in Columbus. It is located at 1096 W. Broad St. Construction began in August 1896 and was completed in February 1897. Over one hundred years later, Engine house #10 still serves the citizens of Columbus.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, public building, fire stations, engine houses. Submitted by Hazel Morrow-Jones.