The Eggers House is shown here as Herrick Archives number H 201. It was located on the northeast side of West Eleventh Avenue near Neil Avenue on the Ohio State University campus. The lot was leased to Professor Earnest A. Eggers as space for residential housing. This was the only house built by a faculty member under an 1895 plan approved by the Board of Trustees for faculty residence development.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, institutional buildings, school buildings, residential structures.