1957, demolished southwest wings;1962, demolished all remnants;1947 ca.
The Chemistry Annex 7B is shown here as Herrick Archives number H 418. It was located on West Nineteenth Avenue near College Road on the Ohio State University campus. This building was made up of twelve war surplus buildings brought to the site and reassembled. This diagram denotes the following: southwest wings demolished in 1957 (dotted portion), area caught on fire in 1957 (cross-hatching), remainder demolished in 1962 (white space).
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, institutional buildings, school buildings, university or college buildings, drawings.