Original structure: 1942-1943; addition: 1943-1944
The Airport Building is Herrick Archives Number 031 and is located on The Ohio State University campus. This structure was enlarged once, with the addition having three parts. It is wood frame with a concrete block exterior. The plans for the original structure were prepared by H.D. Smith and the construction contract was awarded to Robert Setterlin & Sons.