This building is located in the Old Town East neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio. Originally built as a single family residence, it is now is used as office space for business and professional services.
Style/Period19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE)
wood or wood products
SourceArchitecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 176.